Monday, April 8, 2013

Party Time!!!

As you've all probably figured out by now, I'm a little crazy about cloth diapering. I also like a good party, especially if I don't have to change out of my pajamas to attend. So a cloth diaper twitter party? I'm in. Cloth Diaper Geek is hosting the School of Cloth Twitter party tomorrow night (April 9) at 9pm EST. Just sign up to attend then tweet with #SchoolofCloth between 9 and 10 to be entered to win lots of awesome prizes. Check out Cloth Diaper Geek's blog to RSVP and find out more information. http://www.clothdiapergeek.com/2013/04/win-and-learn-all-about-cloth-diapers.html
I recently attended a cloth diaper twitter party and even though I didn't win anything it was a ton of fun. I learned some great things about cloth diapers and what other mom's favorite picks were. It's also nice to be connected virtually to the community of other CDing mom's. Isn't the internet wonderful? If you have any questions/interest in cloth diapers check it out tomorrow. You won't be sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment