Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ch-Ch-Cha-Changes

You may have noticed the blog has a new look... I was sick of the blocks. I want to update it and make it more personal to me and my family so it is going to get a new name too. I never liked "Becoming a Mom" to begin with, but I had to have a name in order to start posting. I have finally decided it is time to change it. I wanted to reflect the balance I am trying to find between my career in pastry and my love of being a mom. Lately, the mom part has been winning out but it is slowly shifting. So I came up with a few ideas and have decided to put it to you guys in the form of a poll. Some things are more comical than serious, but I like giving a few laughs too. So please help me come up with a new name. Participate in the poll to the right or suggest your own ideas in the comments. Thanks!

When I spend hours making a dessert tray of macaroons and chocolate-dipped fruit for a party, it might be time to go back to work.


No comments:

Post a Comment